1. 该项目设计共 400万元，历时3 个月投入使用。
Kerry Logistic office is located at the second floor of its logistic warehouse, manage to provide administrative support to the logistic and storage business. As one of the leading logistic company this is business field. Kerry always strikes to provide the best for their employees. The basic function of this 800sqm office comprises of around 50 workstations, manager rooms, 3 external meeting rooms, pantry and IT room. In order to increase productivity and provide a good working environment, Kerry requests to design an international standard to foster a professional image.
As this office is located at the 2F without lift provision, people have to climb up 2 floors and therefore the design of atrium with staircase is very important. The design provides an interesting treatment of staircase to showcase it as a sculptural object with LED lighting installed to project a high tech image. The intricate design making this area so outstanding and people will not consider climbing up 2 floors will be a hard work anymore.
The layout is an efficient and well planned for easy control and supervision. Reception and 3 external meeting rooms form a public area zone for visitors which differentiate the inner working zone with privacy control. The internal communication with the manager and staff is well planned with manager rooms all facing the open area to facilitate the supervision and management. Open ceiling is adopted to provide an airy environment to the people working here. Monotone color of carpet and furniture deliver a highly professional and yet modern image. a well-equipped pantry with bar table and chair provide a relaxing area for the users.
In order to meet the low budget, the whole design is not to select expensive material like marble, instead, long lasting, recycle and environmental material like metal environmental wood veneer and recycle carpet. Rubbish are all carefully classified and disposed in different containment. The cost is a balance of interior decoration and the E/M services to ensure both wellness and practical function concern can both be met.
This Kerry office highly promotes a professional image in term of branding realization and workplace design. Visitors are all well impressed by the brand-new office design and the facilities provided. Kerry has set up a new standard for cooperate branding and office workplace design and this will evitability influence the other cooperates to provide better working mode and facilities for their staff.
The project is in charged by three core teams including interior, E/M and QS. In the beginning, the design team will work closely with client to provide options of layout, 3D rendering, material sample to settle the design proposal. Once confirmation is granted, the project management team will work with E/M engineers and QS to have construction drawing and quotation for client approval. During construction stage, designer and engineer will closely monitor the project progress to ensure due completion. Regular and ad-hoc meeting will arrange to ensure good communication to solve site problem.
1. The construction fee is 4 million with 3-month construction time
2.The interior fitting out part of the Kerry Wuhan Logistics Centre designed by DPWT Design Ltd.
3. The design process of the Kerry Wuhan Logistics Centre is as follows:
1) Site inspection and discussion with client: DPWT carry out site inspection to have an understanding of site condition. Communication with the client to understand their needs and prepare the onwards design concept.
2) Layout plans and renderings: According to the result of site survey and the communication with the client, DPWT then prepare the drawings and renderings with internal review. The final confirmation is granted after around 3-4 presentations.
3) Construction drawings and selection of materials: the construction drawing was prepared after the approval of layout plans and renderings by client.
4) Phasing of construction: regular site inspection is conducted in weekly basis
5) Completion of construction and opening: the final outcome receives a very positive feedback from client.
The project is carried out at night and weekend to ensure the normal function and running of Kerry Logistics building. The overall construction period is around 3 months.
1. The final outcome of this project receives a very positive feedback from client and everyone is very excited by the modern office.
2. The success of this project not only enhances DPWT's status in the client side, but also underpinning a good cooperation foundation between the two parties in the future.
3. The design effect of this project, not only acts as an advertising project to showcase DPWT design ability, but also provides the potential business opportunities for DPWT in joint projects with other companies