1. 该项目设计共 200万元，历时3 个月投入使用。
2. 该项目的成功，为DPWT和 Siemens将来的进一步合作做了很好的铺垫，DPWT与业主结下了非常牢固的合作关系和友谊。
In considering the wellness of their employer with a balance of work and health which is a core philosophy in the corporate culture, Siemens commits to provide a fully equipped gymnasium for their employees in their China headquarter office in Beijing. As a giant technology company in the world, Siemens always put their employee’s welfare and health in a very paramount position, not only focus on the delivery of productivities and business result, but strive to provide the best working environment and facilities. A gymnasium of different provisions including spinning room, yoga room, anaerobic/aerobic training zone with ancillary facilities of changing and restrooms are the core briefing for this new 500sqm gym. A professional, forward looking and chic image should be delivered to the visitors.
This is a revolutionary idea to provide a highly professional gym for the staff in Siemens. The function provided is so diverse and completed making everyone is very satisfied. The convenient location near the entrance gate can easily attract lot of people to come during the lunch break or other suitable time. People getting more healthy and taking less sick leave, working productivities raise with work and life in a more balance mode.
Regarding the design, it is an up-to-date and yet timeless expression which well match with Siemens image. Monotone color, simplicity design language, modern material like mirror, LED and open ceiling are the major material used in the selected design.
In order to meet the low budget, the whole design is not to select expensive material like marble, instead, long lasting, recycle and environmental material like mirror, painting are the major material used. The cost is a balance of interior decoration and the E/M services to ensure both wellness and practical function concern can both be met.
This gym highly promotes a healthy body is a key factor for your work and family. It encourages people to do exercise during working hours without sacrificing the productivity. On the contrast, the working efficiency raise with sick leave frequency drops significantly.
Siemens set a new standard for office and this will evitability influence the other cooperate to provide better working/recreational facilities for their staff.
The project is in charged by three core teams including interior, E/M and QS. In the beginning, the design team will work closely with client to provide options of layout, 3D rendering, material sample to settle the design proposal. Once confirmation is granted, the project management team will work with E/M engineers and QS to have construction drawing and quotation for client approval. During construction stage, designer and engineer will closely monitor the project progress to ensure due completion. Regular and ad-hoc meeting will arrange to ensure good communication to solve site problem.
1. The construction fee is 10 million with 3-month construction time
2. The interior fitting out part of the Siemens Gym designed by DPWT Design Ltd.
3. The design process of the Siemens Gym is as follows:
1) Site inspection and discussion with client: DPWT carry out site inspection to have an understanding of site condition. Communication with the client to understand their needs and prepare the onwards design concept.
2) Layout plans and renderings: According to the result of site survey and the communication with the client, DPWT then prepare the drawings and renderings with internal review. The final confirmation is granted after around 3-4 presentations.
3) Construction drawings and selection of materials: the construction drawing was prepared after the approval of layout plans and renderings by client.
4) Phasing of construction: regular site inspection is conducted in weekly basis
5) Completion of construction and opening: the final outcome receives a very positive feedback from client.
The project is carried out at night and weekend to ensure the normal function and running of Siemens building. The overall construction period is around 3 months. A soft opening is first launched to see any feedback and improvement. Special classes on meditation and yoga are designed to alleviate the stress and tension psychologically and physically for a balance of life. All staff are highly involved with all the classes fully booked once launched.
1. The final outcome of this project receives a very positive feedback from client and everyone is very excited by the modern and well equipped gym.
2. The success of this project not only enhances DPWT's status in the client side, but also underpinning a good cooperation foundation between the two parties in the future.
3. The design effect of this project, not only acts as an advertising project to showcase DPWT design ability, but also provides the potential business opportunities for DPWT in joint projects with other companies