1. 该项目设计共 2000 万元，历时9个月投入使用。
2. 该项目的成功，为DPWT和 将来的进一步合作做了很好的铺垫，DPWT与业主结下了非常牢固的合作关系和友谊。
Sino Singapore Tianjin Eco- City shopping center is to explore an alternative shopping experience in nowadays China. In contrast to most of the shopping center which are indoor with a big atrium, numerous shops in this shopping center are outdoor. There is no clear demarcation of indoor and outdoor zone, instead, the design provides a continuous flow of shopping space from entrance up to 4F by staircase and escalators. A mix of different size of shops/restaurants are located either facing the internal outdoor atrium or towards the main street. The internal outdoor plaza allows an introvert commercial activity like concert, sales promotions and roadshows. The floor is paved with tiles in curvy pattern and ceiling are installed with numerous aluminum strip. Some funny shape lighting box are designed to interplay with the strip ceiling pattern. The facades are installed with showcase window glass and outdoor spray paint.
The Sino Singapore Tianjin Eco- City shopping center is a hub of F&B, leisure, vogue and living functions and facilities. It comprises of 4 levels podium and 1 level basement.
Most of the shopping center public area are semi open with cover area. This can help to lower the air-conditioning cost and is more environmental concern in decreasing the carbon dioxide emission. An internal shopping street with air conditioning provision is designed at 3F and 4F where small shops selling specific goods. This can differentiate the needs and helps to adjust the people flow effectively.
The interesting design provokes the whole families to enjoy different shopping experience. The restaurants, children playing terrace, internal shopping arcade, cinema and outdoor atrium has various commercial activities and experience for different customers. The design carefully mixes up all into a holistic and unique shopping venture and turn this shopping center into a hotspot in Tianjin. the rent out percentage is always over 90%.
As this shopping center contains a very good mix of commercial business including cinema, children playing/learning shops, restaurants for shops for different age of people, it becomes a hotspot for the residents living nearly to spend sometimes here. The shopping center is really pack up with people during weekend and seasonal times. All shops are rent out in a short time. Besides, the uniqueness of the design inspires other developers to rethink the concept and commercial mix of shopping center.
The project is in charged by five core teams including interior, E/M and QS. In the beginning, the design team will work closely with client to provide options of layout, 3D rendering, material sample to settle the design proposal. Once confirmation is granted, the project management team will work with E/M engineers and QS to have construction drawing and quotation for client approval. During construction stage, designer and engineer will closely monitor the project progress to ensure due completion. Regular and ad-hoc meeting will arrange to ensure good communication to solve site problem.
1.The construction fee is 20 million with 9-month construction time
2.The interior fitting out part of the Sino Singapore Tianjin Eco- City Shopping Centre designed by DPWT Design Ltd.
3. The design process of the Sino Singapore Tianjin Eco- City Shopping Centre is as follows:
1) Site inspection and discussion with client: DPWT carry out site inspection to have an understanding of site condition. Communication with the client to understand their needs and prepare the onwards design concept.
2) Layout plans and renderings: According to the result of site survey and the communication with the client, DPWT then prepare the drawings and renderings with internal review. The final confirmation is granted after around 3-4 presentations.
3) Construction drawings and selection of materials: the construction drawing was prepared after the approval of layout plans and renderings by client.
4) Phasing of construction: regular site inspection is conducted in weekly basis
5) Completion of construction and opening: the final outcome receives a very positive feedback from client.
The project inception to completion is in an extremely tight schedule of 12 months. During this period, numerous meeting, presentation and discussion are carried out among designers, engineers, clients and other vendors including curtain wall, security and E/M contractors. The due completion of this project is a strong evidence of a well-organized project and design team.
1. The final outcome of this project receives a very positive feedback from client and the client would like to have a further cooperation opportunity in the near future.
2. The success of this project not only enhances DPWT's status in the client side, but also underpinning a good cooperation foundation between the two parties in the future.
3. The design effect of this project, not only acts as an advertising project to showcase DPWT design ability to the public, but also provides the potential business opportunities for DPWT in joint projects with other companies